ASP-105 is a wirelessly triggered acoustic-optical siren, designed for outdoor installation, which due to the use of impregnated electronic circuitry is immune to the effect of atmospheric conditions. The siren is designed to work as part of the ABAX two-way wireless system. It is provided with ultra bright LEDs and acoustic transducer to ensure a loud alarm. You can choose one of four modulated sounds with an intensity of 120 dB. Optical and acoustic signals can be triggered independently by radio. Configuration of the device parameters is performed remotely using the DLOADX program. ASP-105 is powered from an external 12 V DC voltage source and has a built-in backup battery (6 V, 1.2 Ah). Tamper switch protects the device against opening the enclosure or tearing off the wall. The siren meets the EN 50131-4 security requirements for Grade 2.
ASP-105 is available in three color versions: red (ASP-105 R), blue (ASP-105 BL) and orange (ASP-105 O).
- wireless triggering of optical and acoustical signaling
- optical signaling: ultra bright LEDs
- selection of four acoustic signals
- remote configuration
- long-lasting rechargeable battery powered by external power supply
- tamper protection:
- against opening
- against removing from mounting surface
- available also in blue (ASP-105 BL) and orange (ASP-105 O)