The APD-200 detector is designed for operation as part of the ABAX 2/ABAX two-way wireless system. It is certified for compliance with the requirements of EN 50131 Grade 2.
Effective motion detection is achieved thanks to the double pyro-element, digital detection algorithm and dynamic compensation of temperature in protected premises. APD-200 has a state-of-the-art wide angle lens. It can be replaced with the curtain lens (CT-CL) or long-range lens (LR-CL). Depending on your needs, the detector can also protect the creep zone, thanks to the adjustable mirror used. APD-200 supervises the motion detection system: in the event the system is malfunctioning, the device will report an alarm.
Configuration of APD-200 and updating of its firmware are carried out remotely. Radio communication within the ABAX 2 system is encrypted using is AES encrypted.
The detector is powered by a CR123A 3 V battery, whose status is monitored in real time. The device is characterized by low energy consumption and the "ECO" option (available in ABAX 2 only) enables the device operation time to be extended up to four times without battery replacement.
The LED indicator signals violations in the test mode, thus facilitating the testing process of the detector.
The device can be mounted on an adjustable ceiling/wall bracket. The detector has tamper protection against opening and removal from the mount.
- certificate of compliance with the requirements of EN 50131 Grade 2
- double pyroelement (passive infrared detector)
- state-of-the-art wide angle lens
- detection area 15 m x 24 m, angle 90°
- optional lens replacement with the curtain lens (CT-CL) or long-range lens (LR-CL)
- advanced digital signal processing
- dynamic compensation of temperature changes in the protected premises
- compatible with:
- ABAX 2 system controllers (ACU-220 and ACU-280) and ARU-200 radio signal repeater
- ABAX system controllers (ACU-120, ACU-270, ACU-250 and ACU-100 (min. version 4.04), INTEGRA 128-WRL control panel and ARU-100 radio signal repeater - the required version of the device firmware should be checked in its description on the website
- range of radio communication in the open area:
- in ABAX 2: up to 2000 m (with ACU-220) / up to 1600 m (with ACU-280)
- in ABAX: up to 500 m
- remote configuration and updating of the firmware
- built-in temperature sensor (temperature measurement from -10°C to +55°C)
- option to enable/disable creep zone control
- LED indicator of violations in test mode
- low energy consumption and battery status check
- "ECO" option for extending battery life (in ABAX 2 only)
- power supply: CR123A 3 V battery
- adjustable bracket for wall-mounting or ceiling-mounting
- tamper protection against opening of the enclosure / removal from the mount