The APMD-250 wireless detector operates as part of the ABAX 2/ABAX two-way wireless system. The device is certified for compliance with the requirements of EN 50131 Grade 2.
For motion detection, APMD-250 uses two types of sensors: infrared (PIR) and microwave (MW). The detector has a modern wide angle lens. It can be replaced with the curtain lens (CT-CL) or long-range lens (LR-CL). An adjustable mirror is used so as to also protect the detector's creep zone. Advanced digital signal processing as well as dynamic compensation of changes in ambient temperature are applied in the device. APMD-250 supervises the motion detection system and indicates possible faults in its operation. The detector is characterized by high immunity to false alarms.
Configuration of APMD-250 and updating of its firmware are carried out remotely. Radio communication within the ABAX 2 system is encrypted using is AES encrypted.
The detector is powered by a CR123A 3 V battery, whose status is monitored in real time. The device is characterized by low energy consumption and the "ECO" option (available in ABAX 2 only) enables the device operation time to be extended up to four times without battery replacement.
The LED indicator signals violations in the test mode, thus facilitating the testing process of the detector.
The device can be mounted on an adjustable ceiling/wall bracket. The detector has tamper protection against opening and removal from the mount.
- certificate of compliance with the EN 50131 requirements for Grade 2
- two detection paths: PIR (double pyroelement) and microwave
- independently adjustable sensitivity of PIR and MW paths
- modern wide angle lens
- detection area 15 m x 24 m, angle 90°
- optional lens replacement with the curtain lens (CT-CL) or long-range lens (LR-CL)
- advanced digital signal processing
- dynamic compensation of temperature changes in the protected premises
- high immunity to false alarms
- option to enable/disable the creep zone control
- compatible with:
- ABAX 2 system controllers (ACU-220 and ACU-280) and ARU-200 radio signal repeater
- ABAX system controllers (ACU-120, ACU-270, ACU-250 and ACU-100 (min. version 4.04), INTEGRA 128-WRL control panel and ARU-100 radio signal repeater - the required version of the device firmware should be checked in its description on the website
- range of radio communication in the open area:
- in ABAX 2: up to 2000 m (with ACU-220) / up to 1600 m (with ACU-280)
- in ABAX: up to 500 m
- remote configuration and updating of the firmware
- built-in temperature sensor (temperature measurement from -10°C to +55°C)
- LED indicator of violations in test mode
- low energy consumption and battery status check
- "ECO" option for extending battery life (in ABAX 2 only)
- power supply: CR123A 3 V battery
- tamper protection against opening of the enclosure / removal from the mount
- adjustable bracket for wall-mounting or ceiling-mounting