The ACX-220 module enables wired devices (detectors, sirens, etc.) to be used in the ABAX 2/ABAX wireless system. It has 4 programmable zones with support for the NO and NC type wire detectors and EOL, 2 EOL configurations, as well as 4 programmable relay outputs.
Configuration of settings and updating of firmware of ACX-220 are carried out remotely. In the ABAX 2 system, two-way radio communication is encrypted using is AES encrypted.
The expander is supplied with 12 V DC voltage and works together with the APS-412, APS-612 or APS-1412 buffer power supply units.
The device has a tamper switch that reacts to opening of enclosure.
- adding wired devices to the ABAX 2 or ABAX system
- compatible with:
- ABAX 2 system controllers (ACU-220 and ACU-280) and ARU-200 radio signal repeater
- ABAX system controllers (ACU-120, ACU-270, ACU-250 and ACU-100 (min. version 4.04), INTEGRA 128-WRL control panel and ARU-100 radio signal repeater - the required version of the device firmware should be checked in its description on the website
- range of radio communication in the open area:
- in ABAX 2: up to 2000 m (with ACU-220) / up to 1600 m (with ACU-280)
- in ABAX: up to 500 m
- 4 programmable zones - support for wired detectors in NO, NC, EOL, 2EOL/NO and 2EOL/NC configurations
- 4 programmable relay outputs
- remote configuration and update of the firmware
- tamper protection
- power supply: 12 V DC, compatible with APS-412, APS-612, APS-1412