I. General information
- Necessary Cookies – which do not require the user’s consent (used on the basis of the Telecommunications Law – Article 173(3)); necessary for the operation of the Website, providing the user with access to the Website and its basic functions;
- Optional Cookies – used with the user’s consent (after selecting relevant options in the Cookies box):
- relating to preferences – they make it possible to remember information that changes the appearance or operation of the Website, such as the preferred language or the region in which the user is located;
- statistical Cookies – they help to understand how different users behave on the Website by collecting and reporting anonymous information;
- marketing Cookies – these are used to track users on websites in order to display SATEL or third-party advertisements tailored to users’ interests and needs.
5. Detailed information on the Cookies used, their providers (third parties) and the storage duration is available in the Cookie List.
III. Cookie management
- change their Cookie settings.
- contains detailed information about the Cookies used on the Website and about third parties;
- allows giving and withdrawing consent to the use of optional Cookies;
- allows changing previously selected settings.
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=pl)
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Safari https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera https://help.opera.com/pl/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/microsoft-edge/wy%C5%9Bwietlanie-i-usuwanie-historii-przegl%C4%85darki-w-programie-microsoft-edge-00cf7943-a9e1-975a-a33d-ac10ce454ca4
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek-i-danych-stron-firefox?redirectlocale=pl&redirectslug=usuwanie-ciasteczek
IV. Third-party Cookies
V. Personal data
2. The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the controller or a third party (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), i.e. improving the quality of the products and services offered, and marketing the products and services of the controller or a third party.
3. The data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for the purposes of the legitimate interest of the Controller or a third party, including profiling