Meet the successor of VERSA-LCDM-WRL!
Meet the successor VERSA-LCDM-WRL!
The VERSA-LCDM-WRL wireless keypad enables operating and programming the VERSA control panels by means of the ACU-120 / ACU-270 controllers. It is designed to work as part of the ABAX two-way wireless system.
Despite being a wireless device, the VERSA-LCDM-WRL offers full functionality known from the wired keypads. In addition, it also has a built-in proximity card reader, which makes it possible to fully arm/disarm the system, as well as to clear the alarm. The keypad enclosure is made for quick and easy installation in a convenient place.
The VERSA-LCDM-WRL is a cost-effective device: it is provided with a separate built-in battery to backlight the display and keys. Owing to this solution, the keypad battery life can be as long as three years. To even further reduce the battery consumption, you can disable the proximity card reader (unless the proximity cards are to be used for operating the alarm system).
- interaction with control panels of VERSA family (Firmware 1.04 or newer)
- full functionality offered by wired LCD keypads
- two-way encrypted radio communication in the 868 MHz frequency band
- operating range: up to 500 m (with ACU-120 / ACU-270) in open area
- built-in proximity card reader
- built-in piezoelectric transducer for sound signaling
- two operating modes: active/inactive
- wake-up option
- configuration by using:
- DLOADX program
- keypad in service mode
- large, easy to read LCD display
- text displayed according to the language version of the control panel
- LEDs indicating the status of partitions and the system
- backlight of display and keys (white color)
- tamper switch responding to the enclosure opening/detachment from the wall
- enclosure designed for quick and easy installation
- power supply: two CR123A 3 V batteries