Point optical smoke detector
The point smoke detector is designed to detect visible smoke which is present when a fire is developing.
- unique Swirl chamber accelerates smoke detection
- test fires detected: TF-2 to TF-5 acc. to EN54-7 and TF-1 and TF-8 acc. to ISO/TS 7240-9:2006
- stainless-steel precision filter
- failure signalling – contamination of measuring chamber
- simple detector installation at the base of DB-100
- possibility of connecting an external status indicator
The actual appearance of the products may differ from the presented images. Product descriptions are provided in the web service for information purposes only.
ø108 x 42 mm
Operating temperature range
10,5...26 V DC
Current draw when detecting
Current draw when emitting an alarm