Alarm control panel
The PERFECTA family control panels are designed to protect small and medium-sized premises, such as apartments, detached houses, segments of terraced houses, offices, small businesses, etc. They provide protection to the requirements of Grade 2 EN 50131.
PERFECTA 32-WRL is characterized by simple configuration, intuitive operation and easy control. The control panel allows you to create a wireless system and a hybrid system (combination with the traditional wired system). Two-way communication with the wireless PRF-LCD-WRL keypads and MSP-300 R sirens is realized at 433 MHz. In the wireless system, the MICRA series detectors and the new MPT-350 keyfobs are also used. This allows you to easily expand the existing system, without having to lay extra cable runs.
The built-in GSM/GPRS module provides a wide range of features: interaction with the functional and intuitive PERFECTA CONTROL application for mobile devices (with support for PUSH messaging), remote configuration using the PERFECTA Soft program, reporting events (e.g. to the monitoring station security agency), voice messaging, control via SMS and audio verification (listening in to the sounds from the protected premises). Two nano-SIM cards are supported to ensure continuity of communication: if any problems occur with the first operator range, the second card is automatically selected.
The control panel electronics board is provided with wired 8 zones and 4 outputs. Their number can be increased by connecting the extension modules: INT-E zone expander and INT-O or INT-ORSoutput expanders. This allows you to expand the system by adding more detectors, sirens, and even actuators (to control the garage door, roller shutters, garden sprinklers).
The control panel enables the object (premises) to be divided into two partitions, with three armed modes to select from (day, night, full). Each zone can be assigned to one or both of the supervised areas.
The system can be configured in two ways: using the intuitive PERFECTA Soft program (from a computer connected with RS-232 (TTL) cable or remotely) and from a keypad, using shortcuts in the service menu.
- compliance with EN 50131 Grade 2
- from 8 to 32 programmable wired zones:
- selectable configuration: NO, NC, EOL, 2EOL/NO, 2EOL/NC
- support for roller shutter detectors / vibration detectors
- from 4 to 12 programmable wired outputs
- 2 power outputs on mainboard
- additional 4 wireless outputs for operating MSP-300 wireless sirens
- built-in modules:
- GSM/GPRS with 2 SIM slots (SMS, reporting to monitoring station, mobile application, PUSH notifications)
- voice (playback of voice messages for telephone messaging purposes)
- audio alarm verification (listening in)
- integrated radio module operating at 433 MHz, supporting encrypted wireless communication:
- system division into 2 partitions:
- 3 detection modes in each partition
- optional assignment of each zone to two partitions
- user control or timer control option
- communication bus for connecting keypads (PRF-LCD) and expansion modules (INT-E, INT-O, INT-ORS)
- system control by using:
- firmware updates available
- 15 user codes
- 1 service code
- editable names (of users, partitions, zones, outputs and modules) for easy control and supervision of the system
- 8 timers with exceptions setting capability
- memory of 3584 events
- automatic diagnostics of main components of the system
- built-in switching power supply:
- overload protection
- battery deep discharge protection
- battery charging current control
- programming control panel settings:
- locally ‒ keypad, computer with PERFECTA Soft program installed, connected to the control panel RS‑232 (TTL) port
- remotely ‒ computer with PERFECTA Soft program installed, connecting to the control panel via GPRS