STAM-2 is a program working in the Windows environment, designed to operate the SATEL monitoring station. It is a client-server type of application for control of the STAM-1 P, STAM-1 PE, STAM-1 R, STAM-1 RE and STAM-1 K cards as well as GSM modules installed in the PC, which allows management of the signals received by them. Additionally, it can be used with third-party receivers that use the VISONIC, SURGUARD and MESSER protocols. It enables the incoming events to be handled by several operators on multiple workstations within the network. The software is compatible with the system of visual alarm verification. Transmissions sent via telephone line, Ethernet (TCP/IP) or GSM (SMS and CLIP), coming from more than 50 000 subscribers, can be received.
Each subscriber can be assigned several identifiers. Different categories of incoming codes (alarm, arming, disarming, trouble, restore, test transmission, etc.) can be defined for each subscriber and their identifier.
The program can receive and sort event signals as requiring intervention with automatic signaling of emergency situation. This allows creating and archiving reports for individual subscribers, operators and the monitoring station system. All received events are logged in the history log, whether or not identifier of the given event is included in the database. Security of the data being saved is ensured by the encryption function.
The application can be installed in two ways: as a server program or a client program.
The STAM-2 program is available in two versions: STAM-2 BASIC (with license for 3 workstations) and STAM-2 Pro (with license for 10 workstations), the latter offering extended functionality as compared with the basic version. There is also a STAM-2 DEMO version which allows you to get familiar with all the program functionality.
- support for telephone line monitoring, GSM reporting, monitoring using TCP/IP networks
- cross-platform Java™ based multi-user/multi-workstation solution networked client-server architecture
- support for visual alarm verification
- support for over 50 000 subscribers
- multiple identifiers for single subscriber
- code categories, defined for each subscriber and identifier
- alert notification
- overdue tasks notification
- reports for subscribers, operators and whole monitoring station
- database backups
- data import from STAM-1 databases