The output expansion module, designed for use in conjunction with the control panels of INTEGRA, INTEGRA Plus, VERSA, VERSA Plus, PERFECTA families, as well as with ACCO-NT2 access control panel. This device replaces the CA-64 O-OC, CA-64 O-R and CA-64 O-ROC modules. The INT-O allows for expansion of the system by additional 8 wired outputs. An additional tamper input helps detect unauthorized opening of the enclosure in which the module is installed.
- system expansion with 8 outputs:
- 8 low current outputs, OC type
- up to 8 relay outputs
- each OC type output is connected in parallel to relay output
- capability to reduce power consumption by disabling support for selected relay outputs
- ability to connect to RS-485 bus (firmware update via the bus)