Ideally suited, offering flexible configuration and versatility while maintaining the highest level of security that is available from anywhere in the world – such is the alarm system based on the VERSA Plus control panel. It is a dedicated solution for people who care as much for quality, functionality, simple and intuitive use, as for fast and clean installation.
security, functionality, comfort
safety and ease of use • flexibility and versatility
remote control • reliable multipath communication
Cost-effective solution and easy installation
Flexibility of the system
Reliable multipath communication
Convenient and economical messaging
Fully wireless operation
Remote access and system control
Simple and intuitive operation
Customized local control
and signaling of threats
automation components to the system
The VERSA Plus control panel
is the only such compact solution
Only this control panel combines features that until now were only available through the use of several separate devices. The control system based on the VERSA Plus provides multiple paths of communication, remote control capability, as well as flexibility of installation. It is a comfortable, comprehensive and cost-effective solution for everyone!
Installation of the system, the heart of which is the VERSA Plus, is quick and easy. What is more, if you decide on the fully wireless option, you will avoid the construction work, which otherwise would be necessary if cabling had to be laid. Thus you will save time as well as money for your household budget.
For the installer, the up-to-date and convenient solutions for configuration and programming of the alarm system based on the VERSA Plus control panel signify fast and trouble-free operation in a comfortable environment.
Quickly and easily
The DLOADX program enables convenient remote configuration of the entire alarm system by using a variety of communication channels: PSTN, GPRS and Ethernet. Thus, if a rapid change of the system settings is necessary, the installer will do it easily without having to visit the premises. Additionally, the solutions used in the VERSA Plus enable local configuration of the system. The installer can perform it quickly and without problems by connecting the computer with DLOADX program installed directly to the control panel via its onboard USB port.
Simply and safely
Owing to the service provided by SATEL, an encrypted and therefore completely secure connection is offered. It makes it easier for the installer to connect remotely to the VERSA Plus control panel through the DLOADX program without the necessity to have the external IP address and perform network configuration operations. On the other hand, it allows the user to take advantage of the convenient VERSA CONTROL mobile application.
The possibility to carry out quickly and easily both the installation and configuration of the system based on the VERSA Plus control panel allows you to create such system in just one day. Thus the users can receive a system ensuring complete security and ease of use in a very short time.
Simple and intuitive control
The system based on the VERSA Plus control panel provides comprehensive protection,
ideally suited to the needs of users. The dedicated solutions enable easy and intuitive home alarm management.
The easiest and most convenient way to operate the VERSA Plus alarm system is by using the functionality offered by the VERSA CONTROL mobile application.
- remote arming / disarming
- clearing alarms
viewing zone status, bypassing /
status, activating /
scrolling through the troubles,
if any, with memory erase capability
scrolling through the system events with event filtering capability
It is advisable to configure the VERSA CONTROL application when installing the alarm system, the more so because the operation is extremely simple. Just enter the two parameters: MAC and ID numbers (they are available to read both in the keypad, also from the user level, as well as in the DLOADX program). What is more, when configuring the application, you can set the filters which will allow you to define in a simple way what kind of the system events you want to be informed about.
The VERSA CONTROL application also offers notification by using PUSH messages. They allow both the user and the installer to receive information about each event in the system. Because this service runs in the background, the recipient is always notified in real time.
An advanced control panel also requires innovative solutions regarding the local control. This task is performed perfectly well by the dedicated keypads, a wide range of which allows you to select devices ideally suited both to the expectations and preferences of the users and to the functionality of the given system.
- fully wireless operation of the system
- full functionality known from wired LCD keypads
- system operation by using proximity cards and key tags
INT-TSG and INT-TSH
- touchscreen size 4.3“ and 7“
- intuitive graphical interface
- perfect match for any interior owing to two color versions: dark and light
The offer of dedicated keypads for operating the VERSA Plus system includes three more models. They differ not only in their outward appearance and color of the backlight, but also in how information about the system state is read.
- alarm system control without the need
to remember passwords
- user-friendly alarm system operation using proximity cards and key tags
- 3 programmable partition control modes
- indication of system status and communication with the user
by means of color LEDs and sound
- there can be a total of 6 partition control modules in the entire system
- convenient remote operation of the alarm system, e.g. for arming and disarming
- control of such devices as garage doors,
roller shutters or roller shades
- calling for help
- confirmation of the execution of commands
and information about the system status
using LEDs (APT-200, APT-100)
- backlit keys and a built-in buzzer to confirm pressing a key and receiving a command
by the control panel (APT-200, APT-100)
Flexibility of applications
Owing to the flexibility of configuration, the construction, range and functionality of the alarm system, the heart of which is the VERSA Plus control panel, can be perfectly matched to the characteristics of the protected premises. This is why the system ensures excellent protection for both small and medium-sized buildings, regardless of whether they are still at the shell stage, or their construction has been completed. The VERSA Plus performs remarkably well as protection of buildings, both historic and modern, commercial and residential, both of simple construction as well as complex one, requiring specialized solutions. The VERSA Plus significantly reduces the time required for installation and configuration of the system, providing tangible savings to the users and installers.
The VERSA Plus mainboard integrates the ETHM, GSM, INT-VG and INT-AV modules, as well as the PSTN dialer. It thus provides communication through the Ethernet, GSM/GPRS and PSTN channels, allowing the e-mail, SMS, PUSH and audio notification. The control panel also offers effective monitoring, as well as convenient programming - both locally through USB port or remotely using the DLOADX program.
The VERSA Plus allows you to control the system in many ways, both locally and remotely. The devices used for local control include wired and wireless keypads, as well as remote control keyfobs and INT-CR modules that allow you to manage the system without having to enter the password on the keypad.
The use of the mainboard built-in GSM and Ethernet modules enables remote control of the system by using SMS messages, as well as by means of the VERSA CONTROL intuitive application. The built-in INT-VG module allows for interaction with the control panel via a voice menu controlled by DTMF tones (GSM and PSTN). The module menu can be personalized according to user requirements.
The VERSA Plus control panel is designed for protection of small and medium-sized premises. It allows you to create a wired or wireless system, as well as a hybrid one, which combines both these kinds of system. It is compatible with ABAX 2 (ACU-220, ACU-280) and ABAX (ACU-120, ACU-270) wireless systems controllers.
The VERSA Plus is the only solution that combines features that were previously only available by using several separate devices. ETHM, GSM, INT-VG and INT-AV modules as well PSTN dialer are integrated on its mainboard. As a result, the VERSA Plus control panel enables communication via three channels (Ethernet, PSTN, GSM/GPRS), thus ensuring effective transfer of information.
- EN50131 Grade 2 compliance
- 4 programmable wired zones:
- support for NO and NC type detectors, and roller shutter and vibration detectors
- support for EOL and 2EOL configuration
- additional tamper input, NC type
- 5 programmable wired outputs:
- 2 high-current outputs
- 2 high-current outputs, OC type
- 1 relay output
- 3 power outputs
- output for connecting dedicated enclosure-mounted piezoelectric transducer (acoustic signaling),
- maximum number of programmable zones: 30
- maximum number of programmable outputs: 12
- system subdivision into 2 partitions:
- each zone can be assigned to two partitions
- system control by means of:
- integrated PSTN module to enable:
- reporting (SIA, ContactID, etc.)
- voice messaging (8 numbers, 16 messages)
- remote programming (300 bps modem) with DLOADX program
- integrated GSM/GPRS module to enable:
- voice/SMS messaging
- SMS/GPRS reporting
- support for 2 SIM cards
- programming with DLOADX program
- built-in ETHM module to enable:
- built-in voice module:
- nearly 13 minutes for messages to be used in voice menu
- over 4 minutes for 16 telephone notification messages (with message duration up to 16 seconds)
- built-in USB-HID socket
- memory of 2047 events
- capability to handle 30 users and assign to each of them:
- proximity card
- 4 timers to enable automatic:
- arming/disarming partitions
- control of outputs (turning light ON/OFF, watering garden, etc.)
- plug-in terminal blocks
- option of not reporting possible problems with connecting to the SATEL server as a failure