The MPD-310 detector detects motion within the protected area. It is supported by the PERFECTA control panels (WRL models and PERFECTA 64 M equipped with PERFECTA-RF module), VERSA-MCU controller, MTX-300 controller, MICRA alarm module (firmware version 2.02 or newer).
- motion detection using a passive infrared (PIR) sensor
- wide angle lens with a maximum coverage area of 18x16.5 m
- optional use of a curtain lens (in the CT-CL cover) or a long-range lens (in the LR-CL cover)
- digital motion detection algorithm
- digital temperature compensation
- option to enable / disable creep zone control
- encrypted radio communication in the 433 MHz frequency band
- radio signals from a detector can be retransmitted by MRU-300
- LED indicators
- supervision of the motion detection circuit
- battery status control
- tamper protection against opening of the enclosure and removal from mounting
The actual appearance of the products may differ from the presented images. Product descriptions are provided in the web service for information purposes only.