MGD-300 digital glassbreak detector is designed to detect breaking of plate, tempered and laminated glass. The stepless sensitivity adjustment makes it easy to precisely adjust it's sensitivity in regards to mounting position relative to the glass. The MGD-300 utilizes multi-frequency signal analysis, what makes it immune to random noises that may occur during normal operation.
- compatible with MICRA alarm module, PERFECTA 16-WRL, PERFECTA 32-WRL, PERFECTA-IP 32-WRL, PERFECTA-T 32-WRL and PERFECTA 64 M (equipped with PERFECTA-RF module) control panels as well as VERSA-MCU and MTX-300 wireless system controllers,
- radio signals from a detector can be retransmitted by MRU-300
- detection of plate, tempered and laminated glass breaking,
- stepless sensitivity adjustment,
- test mode to facilitate adjustments,
- tamper detection