The INT-AV alarm acoustic verification module allows for initial, remote threat evaluation by listening to the situation in the protected building. Additionally, this device allows for broadcasting messages from the monitoring station, and may be used to give orders to persons present in the protected building.
- alarm acoustic verification module enables the elimination of false alarms
- local broadcasting of messages from the monitoring station
- two-way transmission of audio signals between the intercoms and the telephone line
- works with up to 4 intercoms working in half duplex mode
- microphone sabotage detection function