The AGD-200 DG detector is designed to detect the breaking of panes of regular, tempered and laminated glass. For detection, it uses advanced dual-path signal analysis. Sensitivity of its built-in microphone can be adjusted. The device works as part of the ABAX 2/ABAX two-way wireless system.
Configuration of AGD-200 DG and updating of its firmware are carried out remotely. Radio communication in the ABAX 2 system is AES encrypted.
The detector is characterized by low energy consumption. It is powered by a CR123A 3 V lithium battery, whose status is constantly monitored. The "ECO" option (available in ABAX 2
The device is provided with a LED indicator of violations in the test mode, etc. Additionally, it comes with tamper protection against opening of the enclosure and removal from the mount.
The detector is available in white (AGD-200), brown (AGD-200 BR) and dark gray (AGD-200 DG).
- detection of breaking of regular, tempered and laminated glass panes
- advanced dual-path (multi-frequency) signal analysis
- compatible with:
- ABAX 2 system controllers (ACU-220 and ACU-280) and ARU-200 radio signal repeater
- ABAX system controllers (ACU-120, ACU-270, ACU-250 and ACU-100 (min. version 4.04), INTEGRA 128-WRL control panel and ARU-100 radio signal repeater - the required version of the device firmware should be checked in its description on the website
- range of radio communication in the open area:
- in ABAX 2: up to 2000 m (with ACU-220) / up to 1200 m (with ACU-280)
- in ABAX: up to 500 m
- remote configuration and updating of the firmware
- detection sensitivity control
- built-in temperature sensor (temperature measurement in the range from -10°C to +55°C)
- LED indicator of violations in test mode
- low energy consumption and battery status check
- "ECO" option for extending battery life (in ABAX 2 only)
- power supply: CR123A 3 V battery
- tamper protection against opening of the enclosure / removal from the mount