The ACCO-USB-CZ proximity card reader is a device compatible with 125 kHz passive transponders (proximity card, tags, iButtons, etc.). It is designed to be used in conjunction with the ACCO-USB converter, allowing the administrator of ACCO access control system to easily add transponder users directly at workplace level. The reader is provided with audible signaling and visualization of the operating status with two-color LED indicator.
- support for cards, tags and other 125 kHz passive transponders
- system management reader for easy proximity cards management via ACCO software
- LED indicator for reader state indication
- built-in buzzer for acoustic feedback
- RJ-45 connector for connecting to ACCO-USB