REMOTE BROWSING OF SYSTEM EVENTS
expansion for the monitoring station system which enables remote event browsing
access via web browser
remote verification of the system status
easy testing at system start-up and during periodic maintenance
effective protection against unauthorised access to data
filtering of events recorded by the station
text messaging system for easy internal communication
handy backup functions
hierarchical configuration of system user accounts
For monitoring stations:
- no need to inform customers by phone about upcoming events
- company offer can be supplemented with the option of real-time access to transmitted information, including event history
- direct internal messages between users
- status and data reviews (depending on the level of authorisation), which greatly facilitates the routine work of industry professionals and makes the services provided by monitoring companies more attractive.
- easy testing of the system at start-up
- easier and better periodic system maintenance procedures
- effective definition of authorisation level of individual users of the system: administrators, installers and end users
- remote check of the system status from a web browser on a computer or mobile device
- feeling of control and safety
STAM-VIEW in everyday life
STAM-VIEW in everyday life
In order to fully test the functionality of STAM-VIEW, simply install the demo version connected to a showcase STAM-2 server. With the configuration of the demo version you can test the capabilities of both the STAM-2 monitoring station and the VERSA IP control panel, using the VERSA CONTROL mobile app.
Start-up, configuration and operation of STAM-2:
Password: satel1, satel2,… satel10
Testing extended application functionalities
Practically any control panel can effectively report events to the system – via a switched channel or using the ETHM or GPRS modules, dedicated for the STAM servers.
Coordinates for STAM cards:
Card with address 0 – phone STAM-1P, phone +48 58 320 94 16
Card with address 1 – Ethernet STAM-1RE, IP: 220.127.116.11
Advanced port: 12345, key: satel
Advanced port: 54321, key: edbca
In the login window, enter the following details:
User name: Administrator
After logging in you can add your own user and assign a list of facilities and sites they should have access to.
Remote control of the VERSA IP control panel with VERSA CONTROL mobile app
MAC: 00 1B 9C 0C 10 38
If you want to expand a monitoring station with STAM-VIEW, you need to prepare a computer operating as a server – on which the proper software can be installed.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
STAM-VIEW features safety measures, protecting the system and data against unauthorised access, while granting users constant access to services.