SMET-256 SOFT is a program for configuring the settings and operating the SMET-256 TCP/IP reporting converter to telephone formats.
Transparent menu makes defining subscribers simple and intuitive. It also allows easy viewing of the information on received transmissions that did not come from defined subscribers, but met certain criteria.
- operation in Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/VISTA environment
- configuration of SMET-256 converter settings
- defining subscribers supported in extended mode
- communication with SMET-256 converter through RS-232 port
- Note: The program requires that the Java Virtual Machine be installed on your computer