Multifunction remote control key fob for controlling the MICRA system. It allows not only to easily arm and disarm the system, but also to call for help (start the panic alarm), or control other devices connected to the MICRA system, for instance, the entrance gate. Its additional advantage is the option to individually configure each button, so that its operation can better suit your needs.
- arming/disarming, triggering panic alarm or switching on/off devices connected to the MICRA system,
- five buttons whose operation can be individually defined in the MICRA system, allowing the keyfob functionality to be customized to the needs and habits of the user,
- attached snap-hook handle for easy arrangement of keys,
- keyfob design to prevent accidental pressing the keys in pocket,
- low battery detection and indication in keyfob using the MICRA system.
Control of the MICRA system in small-size buildings, such as kiosks, summer houses, boutiques, freestanding garages and workshops
Keyfob, 2 CR2016 batteries, snap hook, user manual