MPB-300 is a wireless panic button used to trigger a panic alarm or call for help. The button can also be used to control various devices (e.g. automation or access control system devices).
- Selection of the operating mode during startup:
- encrypted radio transmission in the 433 MHz frequency band
- battery status check
- LED indicator in configuration and button test mode
- tamper protection against opening the enclosure and detaching it from its mounting surface
MPB-300 is supported by:
- PERFECTA control panels (WRL models)
- VERSA-MCU and MTX-300 controllers
- MICRA alarm module (software version 2.02 or later)
- RK-1K/RK-2K/RK-4K/RK-4K SMA radio controllers (keyfob mode only)
The actual appearance of the products may differ from the presented images. Product descriptions are provided in the web service for information purposes only.