Meet the successor of GSM-4!
Universal multi-purpose GSM/GPRS communication moduleCHECK
Meet the successor GSM-4 !
Universal multi‑purpose GSM/GPRS communication moduleCHECK
The GSM-4 communication module makes it possible to use a GSM network as a back-up communication path for traditional wired telephony networks. This module independently supervises a wired telephony network and, in the event of its failure, switches into a mobile telephony path. The GSM-4 module makes it possible to implement text and voice messaging functions. It also ensures remote control over any device by means of text messages, Clip and DTMF.
Features and functions:
- transmission of signals from a telephone dialer via GSM network
- conversion of PAGER messages to SMS
- remote module configuration via GPRS
- remote programming of control panels via GPRS - "remote RS-232 port" function
- remote update of module firmware
- telephone line supervision and automatic switch-over to GSM at fault
- telephone reporting conversion to SMS, GPRS and CSD formats
- 4 module inputs with ability to start voice / SMS messaging and to trigger event transmission when reporting
- 3 outputs with remote control capability
- dedicated monitoring module for INTEGRA control panels
- SMS receiver for STAM monitoring station
- GSM gateway for telephone exchanges
- SMS, GPRS, CSD reporting for any control panel
- voice messaging for any control panel
- remote control of devices