The keypad is intended for daily operation of the CA-10 system's basic functions. The LED diodes are used by the control panel to display the basic system status information.
- LEDs for zones, partition and system state indication
- keypad hold-down PANIC, FIRE and AUX alarms
- keypad backlight
- buzzer for acoustic signaling
- two zones expansion
- communication loss indication
The device you are looking at is intended
for creation of an alarm system
in a small-size building.
When creating such a system, you want:
- quick and easy configuration
- intuitive operation
- and simple control
These features, so important in a traditional,
wired alarm system, are characteristic of
the new solutions for the control panels
offered by SATEL
What else can the new control panels offer you?
At the next installation,