The CA-10 BLUE-L keypad is used for daily operation of systems based on the CA-10 control panel. Text messages that appear on the LCD display and LED indications allow precise determination of the status of the alarm system. They clearly inform the user about the operation performed, which is helpful in avoiding handling errors. The occurrence of defined events can also be signaled acoustically. In addition, respectively marked buttons are located on the keypad that can be used to directly trigger the three alarms: PANIC, FIRE and AUX.
The device has 2 zones and RS-232 interface, which allows easy programming of the keypad options, defining of names and messages. The LCD display and keys have blue backlighting for comfortable use even in low light conditions.
The CA-10 BLUE keypad is available in two sizes: CA-10 BLUE-L is a device with a larger enclosure and a large LCD display, while CA-10 BLUE-S is more compact and has a small display.
- LEDs for partition and system state indication
- keypad hold-down PANIC, FIRE and AUX alarms
- keypad and display backlight
- buzzer for acoustic signaling
- two zones expansion
- communication loss indication
- RS-232 for easy programming of keypad options, names and messages