Meet the successor of ASP-205 R!
Meet the successor ASP-205 R!
ASP-205 is an optical-acoustic siren designed for indoor use, as part of the ABAX two-way wireless system. It is made using wireless technology and offers high flexibility with regard to mounting location, with no need to lay additional cabling. The siren is provided with ultra bright LEDs and a piezoelectric transducer for loud alarm. You can choose one of three modulated sounds with an intensity of 120 dB. You can also program two different signaling modes for 2 alarm types (e.g. burglary and fire) or independent triggering of optical and acoustic signals. Configuration of the device parameters is performed remotely using the DLOADX program. The device is provided with tamper switch for protection against opening the enclosure or tearing off the wall. Its enclosure, made of PC LEXAN high-impact polycarbonate, protects the device against possible attempts to destroy it.
ASP-205 is available in three color versions: red (ASP-205 R), blue (ASP-205 BL) and orange (ASP-205 O).
- wireless triggering of optical and acoustical signaling
- acoustic signaling: piezo transducer
- optical signaling: ultra bright LEDs
- two separately triggered signaling modes (selection of acoustic signal and optical signaling)
- remote configuration
- tamper protection:
- against opening
- against removing from mounting surface
- Available also in blue (ASP-205 BL) and orange (ASP-205 O)