Wireless dual technology outdoor motion detector
Meet the successor AOD-200!
Outdoor wireless dual-tech
The AOD-200 is a wireless dual technology outdoor motion detector which can perform perfectly both when installed on the outside of the protected building, as well as indoors, in spaces with harsh or specific environments (e.g. in halls, under umbrella roofs). The AOD-200 detector incorporates PIR and MW technologies. The dual technology, combined with the algorithm of detector auto-adaptation to environmental conditions, ensures high immunity to false alarms and, consequently, stable operation in adverse weather conditions, such as rain, snow, sunshine and strong gusts of air. The device offers correct operation within a wide temperature range from -35°C to +55°C, with automatic compensation of ambient temperature changes.
The AOD-200 detector is characterized by a detection angle as wide as 100 degrees and a range of more than 15 meters. The look down zone is protected, so any intruder's attempt to creep up in order to damage or tear the device off will be detected. In addition, the AOD-200 detector series software has been designed so as to prevent triggering false alarms by the movement of small pets. The AOD-200 detector is provided with a dusk sensor which enables it to be used also in alarm systems with home automation, without having to install any twilight detectors. The detector can also interface with the KNX system via a control panel of the INTEGRA series. Thus, the AOD-200 functionality allows you to easily and conveniently control, for example, the roller shutters, exterior lighting of the building, garage door or entrance gate, and also select the moment of operation through fine sensitivity adjustment. A very convenient feature is configuration of the detector sensitivity from the DLOADX program level.
The AOD-200 detector is designed for mounting directly on a flat surface. If the detector is to be turned vertically or tilted horizontally, you can use special angle-type or ball-joint type brackets from the BRACKET C set (white) or BRACKET C GY set (gray).
- two detection circuits: PIR + MW
- built-in dusk sensor to enable the detector to be used in automation systems
- remote sensitivity configuration for detection circuits and dusk sensor from DLOADX level
- splash-proof polycarbonate enclosure, IP54 rated
- can operate in adverse weather conditions (rain, snow, fog, strong wind)
- tamper protection against opening and tear-off
- digital temperature compensation for correct detector operation in -35°C to +55°C temperature range
- high immunity to false alarms owing to the auto-adaptation algorithm used
- look-down zone protection
- pet immunity option (up to 20 kg)
- low power consumption
- can be mounted directly on flat surface or by means of dedicated brackets included in BRACKET C set:
- o angle type bracket: 45° fixed angle
- o ball-joint type bracket: adjustable through 60° vertically and 90° horizontally
Cooperation with AOD-200 requires:
- control panel INTEGRA/INTEGRA Plus in version v1.15 or newer or control panel VERSA Plus/VERSA IP in version v1.07 or newer;
- controller ACU-120 or ACU-270 in version v5.02 or newer.