Wireless multipurpose detector
The MXD-300 detector is designed to operate within the MICRA wireless system. It is a multipurpose device capable of working as a magnetic contact, magnetic with roller shutter input, shock, shock and magnetic or water flood detector.
It is supported by: PERFECTA (WRL models) alarm control panels, VERSA-MCU controller, MTX-300 controller, MICRA alarm module (firmware version 2.02 or newer). Radio signals from the detector can be retransmitted by MRU-300 radio signal repeater.
Available in two color options: white (MXD-300) or brown (MXD-300 BR).
- option to select detector type using jumpers
- operating modes:
magnetic contact / magnetic with roller shutter input
- detection of opening of a door, window, etc.
- input for connecting an NC type wired detector
- input for connecting a wired detector with roller shutter input (magnetic with roller shutter input)
shock / shock and magnetic
- detection of shocks and vibrations associated with attempts to force a door or window
- detection of opening of a door, window, etc. (shock and magnetic detector)
- detection of flooding in rooms with plumbing
- input for connecting an external flood probe FPX-1 (white), FPX-1 BR (brown) or FPX-1 DG (dark gray) – the probe available separately
- encrypted radio transmissions in the 433 MHz frequency band
- battery status control
- LED indicator
- tamper protection against enclosure opening and removal from mounting surface
- 2 magnets included (for surface and flush mounting)