Outdoor wireless dual curtain detector
The AOCD-260 curtain detector supervises a narrow strip, only 0.6 m wide and 10 m long. The device, which detects movement when the boundary of the protected area is crossed, can be a component of perimeter protection. It works as part of the ABAX 2/ABAX two-way wireless system. The product complies with the EN 50131 Grade 2 requirements (for indoor use).
The detector has two detection paths i.e. infrared and microwave, which can be adjusted independently. The detection is based on digital signal processing supported by dynamic temperature compensation, which ensures proper functioning of the detector within the temperature range from -40°C to +55°C. AOCD-260 supervises the motion detection system and indicates any faults in its operation. The detector is characterized by high immunity to false alarms.
Configuration of the device and updating of its firmware are carried out remotely. Radio communication within the ABAX 2 system is AES encrypted.
AOCD-260 has a three-color LED which indicates, for example, violations in test mode.
The detector is powered by a CR123A 3 V battery. When the level of its charge is lower than the set value, the detector will report low battery. The "ECO" option (available in ABAX 2 only) extends the device operation time even fourfold without battery replacement.
The device has a polycarbonate enclosure (with IP54 protection rating). The detector has tamper protection against opening and removal from the mount. It can be mounted directly on the wall (Grade 2) or, alternatively, using the angle-type bracket.
- compliance with the EN 50131 Grade 2 requirements (for indoor use)
- two detection paths: PIR and microwave
- detection area: 10 m x 0.6 m, angle 6°
- high immunity to false alarms
- advanced digital signal processing
- dynamic compensation of temperature changes
- compatible with:
- range of radio communication in the open area:
- in ABAX 2: up to 2000 m (with ACU-220) / up to 1600 m (with ACU-280)
- in ABAX: up to 500 m
- remote configuration and updating of the firmware
- independently adjustable sensitivity of PIR and MW paths
- built-in temperature sensor (temperature measurement in the range from -40°C to +55°C)
- LED indicator of violations in test mode
- splash-proof, weather-resistant polycarbonate enclosure with IP54 protection rating
- low energy consumption and battery status check
- "ECO" option for extending battery life (in ABAX 2 only)
- power supply: CR123A 3 V battery
- tamper protection against opening of the enclosure / removal from the mount
- optional mounting using angle-type bracket