Alarm control panel
The PERFECTA-T series alarm control panels are designed to protect small and medium-sized buildings, such as apartments, single-family houses, terraced segments, offices, small businesses, etc. They provide security in accordance with EN 50131 Grade 2 requirements.
PERFECTA-T 32-WRL is characterized by simple configuration, intuitive operation and convenient control. The control panel allows you to create a wireless or hybrid system (the latter being combination with a traditional wired system). Two-way communication with the PRF-LCD-WRL wireless keypads and MSP-300 R) sirens takes place in the 433 MHz band. In the wireless system, the MICRA series detectors and MPT-350 keyfobs are also used. This allows you to easily expand the existing system without having to lay down additional cable runs.
The built-in PSTN telephone dialer can be used for event reporting (e.g. to the security agency monitoring station) and voice messaging as well as for audio verification (listening in to the sounds from the protected building).
The control panel electronics board comes with 8 wired zones and 4 wired outputs. Their number can be increased by connecting extension modules: INT-E zone expanders and INT-O or INT-ORS output expanders. This allows you to expand the system by adding more detectors, sirens and even actuators (to control the garage door, roller blinds, garden sprinklers).
The control panel enables the system to be divided into two partitions, with three selectable arm modes (day, night, full). Each zone can be assigned to one or both supervised areas.
The system can be configured in two ways: by using the intuitive PERFECTA Soft program (from a computer connected with a RS-232 (TTL) cable) and by means of a keypad, using shortcut keys in the service menu.
- compliance with EN 50131 Grade 2
- from 8 to 32 programmable wired zones:
- NO, NC, EOL, 2EOL/NO, 2EOL/NC configuration to choose from:
- support for roller shutter and vibration detectors
- from 4 to 12 programmable wired outputs
- 2 power outputs on the mainboard
- additional 4 wireless outputs to support MSP-300 R wireless sirens
- built-in modules:
- PSTN telephone dialer (reporting to the station, voice notifications)
- voice module (play-back of voice messages for telephone messaging)
- audio alarm verification (listening in to sounds from the building)
- integrated radio module operating on 433 MHz frequency, ensuring encrypted wireless communication:
- system division into 2 partitions:
- 3 arm modes in each partition
- option to assign each zone to two partitions
- user control or timer control option
- communication bus for connecting keypads (PRF-LCD) and extension modules (INT-E, INT-O, INT-ORS)
- system control by means of:
- keypads (up to 4): wired PRF-LCD or wireless PRF-LCD-WRL
- MPT-350 keyfobs (up to 15)
- ability to update the software (firmware)
- 15 user codes
- 1 service code
- editing names (of users, partitions, zones, outputs and modules) to facilitate control and supervision of the system
- 8 timers with the exceptions setting option
- 3584 events memory
- automatic diagnostics of the basic system components
- built-in switching power supply:
- overload protection
- protection against deep discharge of the battery
- battery charging current control
- programming the control panel settings:
- computer with the PERFECTA Soft program installed, connected to the control panel RS 232 (TTL) port