Demonstration version of STAM-2 program
- support for subscribers for monitoring using phone line, GSM network or Ethernet
- software operates in WINDOWS environment which enables work by multiple operators on many computers connected in a network
- support for visual alarm verification system
- support for over 50 000 subscribers
- possibility to assign several IDs to each subscriber
- different categories of codes received from subscribers defined independently for each subscriber and ID
- reporting situations that require intervention
- selection of events requiring intervention
- creating reports for subscribers, operators and station systems
- data archiving
- possibility to import data from STAM-1 program
See below for a short instruction of using the DEMO program
Activating, setting up and operating STAM-2:
- Download and install a new test STAM-2 v1.5.08 client version (screen 1)
- Start the program (screen 2) and log on (screen 3) using the following settings:
- IP: 184.108.40.206
- Port: 3000
- Login: satel1, satel2, … satel10
- Password: satel1, satel2, … satel10
- Enable the event history where you can observe the incoming events from facilities (screen 4).
- After information regarding an alarm event, malfunction or incorrect standby status is received, take necessary actions (screen 7) previously edited by the system administrator.
Testing extended application functionalities
There is an additional possibility of monitoring by means of a given alarm control panel via a switched track alarm or ETHM or GPRS devices offered by SATEL for the presented server.
Coordinates for STAM cards:
- Card with address 0 - phone STAM-1P, phone no. (+48) 58 320 94 16
- Card with address 1 - Ethernet STAM-1RE, IP:220.127.116.11
- Advanced port: 12345, klucz: satel
- Simple port: 54321, klucz: edbca
Het uiterlijk van de producten kan afwijken van de weergegeven afbeeldingen. Product beschrijvingen zijn te vinden in de web service voor informatieve doeleinden.