Conventional manual call point (internal)
Manual call points enable the notification of a detected fire to persons present in its vicinity and the activation of a fire alarm.
- full conformance with the requirements of EN54-11
- mechanical detection memory
- reusable access panel facilitating system maintenance
- LED signalling on detection of fire
- special reset key which can be used after the activation of the manual call point
The actual appearance of the products may differ from the presented images. Product descriptions are provided in the web service for information purposes only.
87 x 87 x 53 mm
Operating temperature range
9...30 V DC
Standby mode current consumption
Max. current consumption
¹ Feature not confirmed during the process of assessment and verification of constancy of performance carried out by the Scientific & Research Centre for Fire Protection -National Research Institute (CNBOP-PIB) – feature confirmed in additional tests.