Active infrared barrier with 7 beams
The ACTIVA active infrared barriers are advanced perimeter protection detectors. For detection of the protected area violations, they use infrared beams that are transmitted continuously between the transmitter and the receiver. Operating range of the barriers, as well as their aesthetic appearance and high-quality materials used, guarantee that they can be mounted both inside and outside of the protected building.
Improvements made to electronics and software of the new generation ACTIVA barriers, as well as their encapsulated construction, provide high resistance to interference and harsh environmental conditions.
- encrypted, synchronized transmission to prevent transmitter substitution
- powerful, high-performance processor
- up to 20 m range (up to 10 m outdoors)
- bracket that allows installation parallel or perpendicular to wall
- optical and acoustic indication to facilitate installation
- outdoor operation
- hermetically sealed construction for protection of water sensitive components
- excellent performance in harsh outdoor conditions (snow, rain, falling leaves, etc.)
- improved resistance to electrical interference
- IP code: IP44