ABAX 2 wireless system controller
ACU-280 provides two-way, encrypted (AES standard) communication in the 868 MHz band - all radio transmissions between components of the ABAX 2 system are acknowledged. It works together with the INTEGRA, INTEGRA Plus and VERSA control panels, enabling wireless devices to be added to the alarm system.
Because of its small size, it requires little space for installation.
The device meets the high EN 50131 requirements for Grade 2.
An advantage of the controller is its excellent transmission range, which can be up to 1600 m in the open area, depending on the device working with the controller and their operating conditions. Such good communication parameters are obtained thanks to the use of a modern radio system.
The controller can be programmed from the control panel, a keypad, or the DLOADX program. For advanced diagnostics of the wireless system operation, the ABAX 2 Soft program is used. Configuration, as well as firmware upgrade and testing of enrolled wireless devices are carried out by radio, without having to demount them.
- compliance with the EN 50131 Grade 2 requirements
- two-way radio communication in the 868 MHz band - 4 channels
- range up to 1600 m in the open area
- support for up to 48 wireless system devices
- support for wireless keypads: INT-KWRL2 - up to 4, VERSA-KWRL2 - up to 6
- support for up to 248 APT-200 wireless keyfobs
- works together with the INTEGRA, INTEGRA Plus and VERSA control panels - connection to the communication bus
- programming controller settings via:
- control panel service menu or DLOADX program - when working with the INTEGRA, INTEGRA Plus or VERSA control panels
- firmware update without demounting of the controller
- remote configuration and updating of devices registered to the controller
- compact sizes
- easy installation in the OPU-4 P enclosure using the HOLDER A2 mount
- tamper protection
- power supply: 12 V DC