ACCO-KLCDR-BW is a keypad being part of the ACCO access control system. Its operating modes are indicated by displayed messages as well as by LED indicators. The keypad allows user identification by means of code entered using the keys or by using personal proximity passive transponders, such as cards, tags, etc. Backlighting of the keys and LCD ensure comfortable use even in low light conditions.
- large, easy to read backlit LCD display
- access authorization with code and/or proximity card
- support for cards, tags and other 125 kHz passive transponders
- LED indicators for door and controller status indication
- built-in buzzer for acoustic feedback
- display and keypad backlight
- tamper protection